Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

yelling_into_the_void
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

The Hell?
full  
full  
full  
full  
full

troninater asked:
How does the little punch bappy Riolu react to Mew itself?
xxtc-96xx answered:
Bappy doesn’t really know what to think of Mew, something about Mew makes him nervous…and yet he has no problem punching a Mewtwo XD
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@pixel  
What about Court Change? Or is that better suited for Cinderaces that have Blaze as their ability? Other Cinderace sets I’ve seen use Zen Headbutt or are we going by type effects from Dynamaxing?
pixel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

@Red-Supernova  
Court Change is a bit too situational for me in 3v3. Especially since Lapras isn’t as popular a pick anymore so you have less chances to steal an Aurora Veil.

I could actually see it being more useful in doubles with the more widespread use of screens and moves like Tailwind. Plus you cab potentially use it in place of Protect there since it gives you Max Guard.

Zen Headbutt is probably good. I didn’t run it because the psychic terrain from Max Mindstorm would block my own Sucker Punch. But if you’re not using Sucker Punch or your team is built around maxing a different mon, I say go for it.
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@pixel  
So Libero Cinderace is mainly made for Singles rather than Doubles?

My team sets are usually built around what Pokémon I personally like and who I want to use. So whomever gets the honor of being Dynamaxed for the battle depends on who might be the biggest threat to me.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@LightningBolt

Yeah, the DYKG thing is supposed to be referring to the Japanese names (the full thing mentions that their Japanese names are basically the same type of pun as their English names).
Background Pony #504A
You know, I often forget how wonderful Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky is. It has the best story of the entire franchise and the soundtrack is amazing. Granted the gameplay is not the best ever, but in this case the story really compensate for it. I’m glad I managed to take it in retail when I could, it’s really one of my favorite games on DS.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide