Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Meanlucario

A lot of the more recent games feel like “too ambitious for their own good.” Especially since other aspects of USUM (Mina not being an afterthought, Mt. Lanikila being a proper Victory Road with Trainers and Strength puzzles, the entire Team Rainbow Rocket post-game storyline, and other general improvements) make me think that several of these things were intended to be in the original S/M all along.

Really as much as I still enjoy the more recent games, there’s still so much more they could be doing with them.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Funny how Team Yell is suppose to be preventing people from accessing routes, yet you can watch other NPCs walk pass them without issue.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Jarkes  
No, I just watch videos on it like the Professor Oak challenge I’m currently watching where that happened while the guy explains why he can’t make any more progress before defeating the gym leader.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Jarkes  
Look it up for me, please. I’m also pretty sure that to fix it, they either need to add a box that appears when you catch it or lock one away until than.
Jarkes
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Meanlucario

Well, there was a recent small patch recently. While they didn’t specify which glitches were fixed in said patch, I would assume that’s one of them.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Jarkes  
I think someone would need to test it to check, since it’s an oversight rather than a straight up bug, one that requires something to become unlocked when the mon is captured.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Trying to be different doesn’t make it good. Funny enough, he did something similar with the Dragonite and Gangar lines, and they worked better. Also, he worked on the Detective Pikachu movie.  
full  
full
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@Meanlucario

Yeah, I know he was the guy that worked on the designs, his style is quite unique on its own

I’m not quite sure how I should feel about those designs, I’m not sure all pokemon need a direct connection to real creatures.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
I agree, but when realistic fantasy is added to the equation, than the connections will be made. Also, last one of his realistic mons for now:  
full
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
That still doesn’t really count as “Open world” letting the player choose what they do first second and third counts as “non-linear” not “open world”

All non-linear games are considered open world games thought…  
Zelda is an open world game, Metroid and Super Metroid are considered open world games.

Open world is a type of game, non-linear is the gameplay style. I see Pokemon as a mash-up of open world but with linear game. Something like Borderlands.

The rom didnt make the game into an open world, it turned the linear gameplay style into non-linear
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
Also, Pokémon isn’t really non-linear. Heck, it’s not even open world. It has a very linear gameplay with a curvy predetermined path. Sure it has a few branches here and there but they have zero effect towards the main path itself.

What makes a game non-linear is how your choices can have a consequence to the story. The Outer Worlds is an example of a non-linear game.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide