Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@Meanlucario

Yeah, take a Pokemon that’s known for it’s evolutions, make it a mascot in a game, and make it unable to evolve in said game.

Meanwhile proceed to dump all of the benefits and gimmicks to the unevolved pokemon whose personal gimmick revolved around evolving.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Littlecabbit

@Meanlucario

Especially since you can still obtain normal evolvable Eevee in the game anyway, making it even more pointless. AND your rival can still evolve his if you’re playing Let’s Go Pikachu (and he can evolve his Pikachu if you’re playing Let’s Go Eevee).
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Although at least you can just use a Leaf Stone and Ice Stone to evolve Eevee into Leafeon and Glaceon in Sword & Shield now. …Which frankly is how it should’ve been from the start.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Meanlucario

I don’t mind Eevee being the secondary mascot.

@Meanlucario

Yeah. Also the Wild Area can allow you to have an Ice-type before the first Gym if you’re lucky with the weather. No more having to wait until the endgame (well, except to get certain ones anyway).
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@Jarkes

Oh I don’t mind Eevee being a secondary Mascot either, it’s just in gamefreaks heads, that means heaping everything onto Eevee while ignoring it’s evolutions, which is a shame.

I just hope we don’t start getting Eevee Libre’s and the like, we already had that Eevee with the odd hair-style
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@yelling_into_the_void

Milcery’s not supposed to be available anymore? But yeah, I get what you mean (swap Hattrene and Orbeetle with Grimmsnarl and Kingler though).

Doesn’t help that I can almost never win battles against Gigantamax Toxtricity and during the rare times I do I fail to catch it.

Most of the time Gigantamax Raids are very rare, right?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide