Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
(Save is literally selected by default)

(Player ignores this and loses Pokemon because of it)

“This is GameFreak’s fault.”
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@Jarkes

It should be saved immediately upon completion of transfer, no questions asked the bastards charge for this service, they shouldn’t give the player a chance to fuck everything up.

Look, I never bought the recent games let alone home, I have no interest in them, but every time I learn something new about these games, I want them even less than before, it really flabbergasts me, the shit GF keeps doing
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Littlecabbit

To be honest, the weird thing is transferring from 3DS to HOME actually IS automatically saved once you start it and it’s done in a way that it can’t be screwed up and lost once you’ve begun the transfer. Which makes having to manually save it when transferring from HOME to Gen VIII and vice-versa odd, I’ll admit.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
Look, I never bought the recent games let alone home, I have no interest in them, but every time I learn something new about these games, I want them even less than before, it really flabbergasts me, the shit GF keeps doing

same
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Really I was just planning to create a new, separate Switch profile to start a new Sword file anyway. At least they give us THAT option to allow for multiple save files in an admittedly roundabout way.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
>Tries to find a Dreepy in Lake of Outrage once the weather’s in the right conditions

>Finds three of its evolved form, Drakloak, before finding a Dreepy, despite the fact that Drakloak is supposed to be rarer and an overworld encounter only, as opposed to Dreepy being in regular tall grass encounters

>Finds two MORE Drakloak after finding the single Dreepy
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Okay, to set up, it’s a mystery dungeon universe. First big player is a hotshot not-rescue-team rescuer Lapras, who gets pulled into a trap by an emolga and a chesnaught who need her help to get a treasure, and plan to dispose of her afterwards.

Currently, the plan of action is that the emolga pretends to be need her help, asking her to go out of her way to rescue a ‘friend’ pro-bono, and that she can’t afford the price or time of asking a legit rescue crew. Lapras, who is always downtalking the legitimacy of formal rescue teams agrees.

Important note, the place she’s led to is somewhere she’s normally at a disadvantage.

Originally a deep trench, but she’s actually in her element there, but that’s why the crooks need her. But that would also put emolga’s crime partner at a disadvantage, over his usual type strength over lapras herself.

So now I’m thinking she could lead lapras into a dark forest inland, but that also stretches belief that lapras would continue to fall for it at that point.

So what biome could emolga lead her to that would make lapras weaker, but at the same time she could believe someone needs her help in?
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
I was all set to sweep the fairy gym with my poison babies.

But then that old lady pulled a fast one with that togekiss.

But we pulled out in the end.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide