Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@WyrmSpawN  
Well.

-I actually play the current Pokemon games and anticipate their upcoming expansions.  
-I show interest in the post game features of main series games including the competitive features.  
-The only Pokemon spinoff games I play and have interest are “the wrong ones”. (Pokemon Go and Pokemon Masters)  
-I like some of the Pokemon that The Pokemon Company loves pushing.  
-I’m a complete horndog for some Pokemon that are popular with the usual sex appeal crowd and my tastes in what I find sexy are unpopular.

In a way, I feel that I’m a representation of everything that LightningBolt is against.
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

@Red-Supernova  
same, same, half-same (only played Go but haven’t touched it in months and will probably grab the Mystery Dungeon remake), same but only really with a couple, and finally one not-same.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
In a way, I feel that I’m a representation of everything that LightningBolt is against.

lol

Not entirely tho. I don’t mind some ‘sexy’ pokemon (just not female) and I don’t instantly hate a ‘shilled’ pokemon, notably Charizard I have nothing against.
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@LordDusk2014  
Awesome. I wish I could go to a Safari Zone.

@pixel  
Good to hear. Right now, I’m trying to get all my potential competitive Pokémon those special ribbons from the Battle Tower.

@[Ω]  
So what I’m into is what almost nobody is into on this thread.

@LightningBolt  
You sure? Because I’m into female Pokémon.
MadVillain
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Horses in the 🅱ack
@Shepherd

@Marx

||So now aside from Pikachu obviously, all of his team are fully evolved Pokemon. I hope this continues and we finally see Ash with a “real trainer” style team of powerful Pokemon. ||
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I dream that there was a Pokemon Colosseum remake coming out, and I was watching a video on how Iron Head was being changed in it, and while the guy was watching the footage, he and I realized that all the player’s pokemon in it were shinies.
MadVillain
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Horses in the 🅱ack
@Meanlucario  
Funny how that dream seems to actually be bases on whats currently going on. Temtem is somewhat of a Pokemon Colosseum successor since it focuses on doubles, Iron head was somewhat changed in Sword and Shield by being the legendaries signature moves, and thanks to certain exploits in S/S a lot more people are catching and using Shiny pokemon in Raids now.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide