Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Cyborg_pony  
It’d be silly to be its own type. I just wonder why some moves count as sound-based and others don’t. Like Parting Shot is something I didn’t know counted as one until recently.
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
Jigglypuff, Noivern, Primarina, and Toxtrisity would have to be triple type.

We are already short on special normal moves, we don’t need less.

Bug Buzz isn’t normal so would that be Sound typed also?

Lot’s of pokemon walk, do you want a walk type?
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)

I want coffiee
Do people still want a sound type? Maybe we should also add a “food” type to indicate pokemon are edible.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide