Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

literallywho?
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@igotnopicks  
its the other way around for trying to recruit it, in sky the highest chance (but still a low chance) you have is using a chikorita IQ skill, golden mask, and lvl 100

once you have that, its mass genocide time
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
@WyrmSpawN  
Lagomorphshipping was the only ship involving Pikachu that lasted. I dunno what they did with Togedemaru’s little crush on Pika, but it’s almost like they just simply forgot about it halfway into the series.

I bet you, Buneary will still gush over him even after all these years should Dawn ever reappear in the series again with her Mons.
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@WyrmSpawN

Not in general, that is to say I don’t ship characters in the cartoon or a specific breed of pokemon with another breed of pokemon, but it’s hard not to ship the two main characters in the PMD games, it just always feels like the games are trying to hint at such feelings from your partner character.
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
You ever shipped pokemon before?

Kinda. I shipped a Typhlosion and a Delphox once.

And some non-shipping but still kinda world-building, where I created a sort of Fairy-type criminal team. Not Fairy-type trainers, literally the Pokemon themselves, Mystery Dungeon-style.

@Random-Rambling  
I.dont have much either but so far, I have
Alola-Ninetales: The leader. Despite her beautiful exterior, she is utterly ruthless, as cold as the deepest winter. Said to have bitten the head off of a live Gible (which is saying something since Gible is almost literally all head).
Sylveon: A plotter and schemer, he intends to overthrow Alola-Ninetales and become leader in her place. Quite sore about his cute girly appearance, don’t push him.
Mawile: A good girl who got dragged into a bad situation. The other Fairies treat her nice enough, but she feels like they’re just using her to eat (sometimes literally) Poison attacks because she’s immune.
They have a group of Klefki to also serve as a wall against Poison strikes, but they’re…not too bright (you can entertain them for hours by jingling a handful of keys at them).
Gardevoir: Has nothing but utter contempt for Sylveon and it’s no secret. He OWNS his feminine appearance, makes it work for him, instead of bitching about it like Sylveon. Very proud and something of a gentleman, he would have made an excellent Gallade in another life.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
I’m tired of poison types being bad guys, so I’m making up a dungeon team that are the local aces that are all poison.

And the rivals are mostly bug types.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide