Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@BrownieComicWriter

I.dont have much either but so far, I have

Alola-Ninetales: The leader. Despite her beautiful exterior, she is utterly ruthless, as cold as the deepest winter. Said to have bitten the head off of a live Gible (which is saying something since Gible is almost literally all head).

Sylveon: A plotter and schemer, he intends to overthrow Alola-Ninetales and become leader in her place. Quite sore about his cute girly appearance, don’t push him.

Mawile: A good girl who got dragged into a bad situation. The other Fairies treat her nice enough, but she feels like they’re just using her to eat (sometimes literally) Poison attacks because she’s immune.

They have a group of Klefki to also serve as a wall against Poison strikes, but they’re…not too bright (you can entertain them for hours by jingling a handful of keys at them).

Gardevoir: Has nothing but utter contempt for Sylveon and it’s no secret. He OWNS his feminine appearance, makes it work for him, instead of bitching about it like Sylveon. Very proud and something of a gentleman, he would have made an excellent Gallade in another life.
ShadowBolt Platinum

Don't lose your way!
Cynthia’s Milotic should be replaced with either Glaceon or Gastrodon, that way she has an all Sinnoh team. I could also see her using Mega Garchomp if Mega Evolutions return.
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@PonyPon

Those are some …interesting designs, my only question is, why are their arms and hands so misshapen?

Like I get the brave one has actual muscles, but what the hell is up with the others!?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide