Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Jarkes  
I literally have NO idea why people have ever wanted a ‘light’ type or what that would even mean, do, or be for. And before anyone says “to contrast Dark” Dark type is called ‘Evil’ type in Japan, so that would only work if we had ‘Good’ type.

I just have yet to see any reasons beyond that, and the Neo Revelations TCG set that had Light and Dark Pokemon.
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@LightningBolt

If I could draw worth a shit, I do have an idea about this exclusive Dragons-only club. Charizard, Sceptile, and Ampharos want in, but aren’t Dragons (this is particularly annoying for Charizard). So they decide to take the plunge and activate their Mega Stones, becoming Dragons…Just in time for the club to get raided by a bunch of asshole Fairies.

I had a related idea that there’s this spa filled with regenerative Black Sludge. It’s open to any Pokemon, but since Black Sludge hurts anyone who isn’t a Poison-type, it’s become a sort of de facto Poison club.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
What I DON’T get is that Fire types resist Fairy-type moves, but Fairy-types are not themselves weak to Fire-type moves…
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@Jarkes

Steel and poison needed a type they were strong against, as well as cutting Dragon’s down a little more, so the fairy type was a good type introduction
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
Why can’t Electric types have more than one weakness? Dragons needed three somehow but Electric just has one and that’s somehow never been a problem. Plus Grass has TOO MANY weaknesses.
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@LightningBolt

Electric types aren’t typically overly powerful, so it’s easy to take them down even without extra weaknesses. Grass types …eh

@Jarkes

The Poor Ice types desperately need help, many weaknesses, not many strengths, and many pokemon with crappy BST’s Need more Weavile’s
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Littlecabbit

No, Ice has a lot of strengths too, it’s just that for some bizarre reason, most Ice-type Pokemon have defense-oriented stats rather than offense-oriented stats.
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@LightningBolt

Every Grass Pokemon should have a Rock-type move. It takes care of every weakness they have (Ice, Flying, Bug, Fire) except for Poison.

@Jarkes

Or at the very least more resistances. Make it resistant against Grass, Bug, and maybe Flying.

And you know how Rock-types get a 50% boost to their Sp.Def in a sandstorm? Do either the same or switch it for Defense when an Ice-type is standing in hail!
GreenLinzerd
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Bung a rock at it!
@YetAnotherBrony  
No way! I’ve been thinking about a similar thing for ages.

So I imagined an exclusive “Dragons only” club that met up every Friday evening at the local cafe/bar, and they’d just chat or something. The members:

Salamence: the self-appointed boss of the group. Brash and cocksure. Treats Latios with suspicion.  
Haxorus: only there because he knows Salamence. Always brings a book, and is more interested in that than in whatever anyone is saying. His axeblade tusks mean he has tendency to whistle his S’s.  
Latios: I guess he’s the “main character”, if this were a story. Helped Charizard get into the group despite Salamence’s best efforts, his reasoning being “Well, if Charizard isn’t a dragon, then I’m not either, because although I’m Dragon-type I’m nowhere near as dragony as him”.  
Charizard: Friend of Latios. Shy (and that’s about as far as his character goes in my head so far).  
Zekrom: Only comes occasionally. Frequently gets into alpha male arguments with Salamence, and always wins.

Ex-members:  
Dragonite: Never got on with Salamence. More below.  
Goodra (female): When she arrived, she and Dragonite quickly became friends and co-conspirators - they would whisper to each other and giggle to wind Salamence up. Eventually they both tired of his attitude and ran off together.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide