Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Candacefan29
Thread Starter - /forums/pony/topics/season-6-episode-discussion
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Go Watch Helluva Boss
Separate thread to actually discuss Pokemon instead of post lewd?  
I’m okay with this!

This is rather exciting…while moving to our new house, I finally found my old Pokemon Fire-Red GBA cartridge…and it still works! [unlike Silver and Crystal [battery dried up, couldn’t save any data], Sapphire [battery also dried up, wouldn’t save as well], and Emerald [flat out died]…little brother lost my original Blue cartridge years ago in a shoe store and I have no idea what happened to Yellow]

A game I started as a kid is still on it and I can finally see what type of teams I made as a kid (compared to how anal and OCD I am about team-building nowadays)~  
Hades the Charizard [Male]  
Sebastian the Lapras [Male]  
Pika the Raichu [Female]  
Riku the Hitmonlee [Male]  
Lance the Scyther [Male]  
Archie the Arbok [Male]
Invader TAK

So I wake up to find the old thread has been deemed NSFW. Ok then. Also I’m gonna assume the “no grimdark” part means nothing darker than official material (since the Dex entries can get really damn dark).
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
I had a copy of Gold from 2000…the battery died in 2006.

And I think I sold it…ah well, sucks to be whoever bought it. shrug
MezzoDragon
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Pathetic Failure
I doubt we will ever get a canon explanation about poke balls. It might be too complex for the target audience or understand.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide