2024 Community Collab - we're pleased to announce yet another iteration of our annual collaborative mega-picture! Click here to check it out!

Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

GreenLinzerd
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Bung a rock at it!
@yelling_into_the_void
Well considering BDSP was the same ROM on both cartridges with an internal bit flipped to switch it to a different “mode”
In all seriousness, the enhanced versions of Gen 5 and 7 had 1-2 years to come out, so if they keep that buffer then I don’t see why they shouldn’t be able to do both. I’d still question the necessity of remaking SM and USUM though
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
We all know remakes are inevitable. I’m curious how they’re gonna handle 4 games each for gens 5 and 7; the Mega Evolutions introduced in ORAS, and the DLC Sw/Sh on.
After BDSP, I don’t know if I want a remake of BW or B2W2. I don’t know if I want a B3W3. Maybe just a Legends: Victini or something set in past Unova. THAT was a fun game.
Emerald Tanuki
Hot Dog! - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

I did my best!
Many Western fans, and even some people on This Very Wiki, believe that Giratina is a Satanic Archetype, and its home of the Distortion World is the Pokémon equivalent of Hell. In actuality, Giratina is meant to be a personification of antimatter, and the Distortion World is responsible for keeping the stability of the universe in check. The comparisons to Satan and Hell are mainly due to Values Dissonance. Arceus and the Creation Trio are based on Asian creation myths, but with the vast majority of Westerners coming from backgrounds informed by Christianity, Westerners immediately associate Arceus with the Abrahamic God just because Arceus created the world, and likewise associate Giratina with Satan because it was banished to the Distortion World by Arceus.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
Fun fact: Sean Connery was supposed to voice Professor Hale in the English dub of Spell of the Unown: Entei, but due to a combination of the non-union 4Kids not recognizing the SAG, which Connery was a member of (union rules do not allow for union and non-union actors to work on the same production), and the backlash the previous films got for fourth-wall jokes, the idea was thrown out.
Emerald Tanuki
Hot Dog! - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

I did my best!
It’s common for people to assume that Ash Never Grew Up, leading to fan theories about his strange ability to stay 10 years old, from Ho-Oh being able to grant a wish of eternal happines to Mewtwo stunting his growth in Pokémon: The First Movie courtesy of Ash’s petrification, etc. But this notion ignores the fact that every other human in the anime doesn’t age at all, with the sole exception of Kukui and Burnet’s baby (who was born in between Sun & Moon and Journeys). In an interview with Arsham’s Pokédex, Kunihiko Yuyama explained that the real reason why Ash doesn’t age is because his world is forever in an early summer season, an ideal world for children. In short, Ash’s situation is no different from characters like Mickey Mouse or Superman. The reasons he’s singled out are because his age is explicitly stated rather than left to interpretation, and he’s at an age where people tend to change visibly and rapidly with time.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide