Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

yelling_into_the_void
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

The Hell?
Mewtwo, i figured out why you slap others when they touch your belly. It’s your vulnerable spot for a cat like pokemon. For you, it’s natural instinct to protect your belly. For cat-like pokemon, it’s instinct to protect their bellies, and for others to show belly to be rubbed or pet, it shows signs of trust.

his sister’s habit of sleeping belly-up bewilders him
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
By the way, I know what you’re all going to say about my “Surprise Trade” plan: that it doesn’t make any sense to you all but it does to me. Let’s get that out of the way first.
By the way, Eevee is an exception to the rule, I’ll keep any Eevee I get in Surprise Trades so I can evolve them.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
The 7-Star Greninja Tera Raid is happening tomorrow, and Sunday is your last chance to catch one before it goes away for good.
While we’re at it, let’s play the guessing game on what the next starter will be for the 7-Star raids?
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@Jade Kitsune
I don’t have a video, but I can tell you this
• Catch a wild Slowbro (recommended for high defense)
• Make sure you max it out at Level 100 (so L and XL EXP Candies is recommended)
• Make sure its HP and Special Attack EV Level is maxed out
• Max out its IV Stats
• Make sure it has these moves: Stored Power, Slack Off (highly urge you max out the PP for that move and use it sparingly), Nasty Plot, and Iron Defense (to make sure the damage from Greninja’s Night Slash, this doesn’t mean it will reduced the chances of a Critical Hit)
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide