Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Does anyone else when playing pokemon try to use every pokemon except their starter?
I guess for me I feel like I’m a no pokemon left behind kind of guy. I literally used a Bidoof against Roark and gave it Rock Smash.
Sometimes I feel like my starter pokemon gets forgotten
I try to use every Pokemon I can. But I also try to never have more than one of any type
Posted Report
yelling_into_the_void
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

The Hell?

“February 6th, Mew gave birth”
To address the recent naked situation we need a gag image of Mewtwo without his scarf and a blurry censor box covering his neck area and collarbone.
I can see Amber transforming into a red Huey as a revenge for Huey calling her short once Amber learns how to transform

She’s spiteful XD
Posted Report
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
I feel like they’ve done away with villainous organizations in the recent games.
Team Skull was once considered a terrorist organization that wreaked havoc in the Alola region back in the ancient past. But their much declined modern incarnation are just a bunch of delinquents by the time Guzma took over.
Team Yell weren’t even villainous at all. Just a bunch of rowdy rabid fans of Piers and Marnie. But overall they’re cool folks that even aided the protagonists in a segment of the game.
Team Star are just a bunch of school social outcasts and delinquents who were bullied to the edge.
The true villains of SM and SWSH were corporate heads with deluded aspirations.
SV villain, if you can even call them that, was a manifestation of a rogue AI.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide