Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Lord WyrmSpawN
But wouldn’t that just make you the champion? So that means the original champion gets to keep their title? That sounds kind of redundant. I’m getting more and more confused.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I got a Vespiquen in Surprise Trade, so I ended up trading my female Combee away. And even though Froakie’s line isn’t in the Paldea dex, I’m keeping it.
Wait… how is Froakie in the game? I thought HOME wasn’t compatible with Scarlet/Violet yet?
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@Dirty Bit
I want to make one for Gen 9, if Skeliderge becomes the fan favorite while Meowscarada becomes the most hated by fans, and while Quaquaval… well… being Quaquaval.
Posted Report
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Lord WyrmSpawN
But wouldn’t that just make you the champion? So that means the original champion gets to keep their title? That sounds kind of redundant. I’m getting more and more confused.
In Paldea, there is no single person known as “The Champion”. Instead, they have “Champion-rank” trainers.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide