Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Hali the Emoji girl
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Goth Cinnamon Roll
I think I found a problem with tera types if you have a fire tera type torterra; how will it be able to take advantage of that since it can’t learn any offensive fire type moves or a steel tera type mothim when It can’t even learn steel moves of any kind at all? did the people working on scarlet and violet think about this when they were thinking of tera types?
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
I caught a Tandemaus, and I nicknamed it… “Sean & Lily”. 11 out of 12 characters used. God I wish there was a bigger limit so when it evolves I can include its “child” or “children”.
Posted Report
Dr_Osaka
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
I was doing some exploring on the mountains leveling up and whatnot, and came across this guy hiding in a cave

You know it’s tough making a Pokemon team when I keep coming across new Pokemon I want to make part of my definitive team.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide