Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
Thanks to @Dirty Bits I was able to get a Fuecoco, and I’ve already evolved it into Crocalor

Not a big fan of the design but it is creative, and I do like the firey sombrero.
Posted Report
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Sata Andagi!
HOLY CRAP! I was busy leveling up my team (focusing on Crocalor and whatnot), I was using my Primeape when all of a sudden…

BAM! He just evolved out of nowhere! I didn’t even know Primeape had a new evolution in this game but damn is it badass and scary looking.
Posted Report
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!
Whelp I finally evolved Crocalor

and it’s pretty cool, had it not been for how adorable Sprigatito was I would have totally gone with the fire starter, Skeledirge has a badass look and it’s neat they made him quadrapedal as opposed to bipedal which believe it or not the other 2 alligator Pokemon are (Feraligatr and Krookodile). It also has a little flame bird on it’s nose which is kinda cute, and funny enough it turns into a microphone when it uses it’s special attack.
Posted Report
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!
Just came across Greavard’s evolution Houndstone

And honestly this one managed to get even creppier then the last one; aside from it having a gravestone on it’s head (which you can run into randomly) but it’s body is basically a skeleton so evolving Greavard means making it a walking corpse essentially. Pokemon can have some disturbing ideas, but this is certainly a bold one.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide