Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
I’ve actually seen that on vp for months now.
By now everyone had decried it as fake.
Gonna be alot of humble pie being eaten over there.
Also, I don’t think I’m gonna like this game. The food minigame is weaksauce.
Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Don’t like the idea of swearing… (Hopefully by blood you don’t mean gore) But the death of lovable characters would be interesting. Wow! That would make it so dramatic. Closest thing to death of lovable characters (besides villains or deaths that happened in the past) in the Pokémon games is the Nuzlocke challenge I love adventure stories!
Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

@igotnopicks
Dude. I was joking around… why did you take my response seriously? All I was doing was poking some fun and
being silly.
Cosmas-the-Explorer said this:
Yes. Maybe some actual fighting too. Some mild blood as well. And don’t forget some swearing, Arceus damn it!
And maybe there even be actual death of loveable characters.
So that’s why I said what I said. I was talking about that and just having a bit of fun
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@The Crystal Artist
Yeah if it got too edgy it would be the next Shadow the Hedgehog game.
It would probably be unintentionally hilarious.
Although a t rating done well could focus on story and characters and less on things like swearing which even Star Wars games lack
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide