Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Bryon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

It would be cool to see. Also, from the trailer from her battle with Ash, shame she doesn’t also use Lucario, but so far in the anime, she’s used so many Pokémon from all her appearances in the games; Garchomp, Gastrodon, Glaceon, Togekiss, Roserade, Spiritomb, and Kommo-O.
yelling_into_the_void
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

The Hell?
Was Newtwo a sick, small Mewtwo that was temporarily removed from her tank to get a mega stone implanted in her chest?

she wasn’t small or sickly, and they implanted it deeper in her body, close to vital organs (hence why she refers to it as such) not ideal to remove at this point
{{Note: based on a comic by Pokemon Ash AUs. Same ask to Mewtwo and Me}}
An x-ray of where the stone is, please?

right about there, just below her heart, surrounded by a lot of important stuff

now she’s dead and all the askers killed her
So we take them to a pokemon center or what if you tried putting the megastone back-?

there all better
Why didn’t Pig just take out the Megastone? I’m sure it would’ve been less messy and she’s already seen the inside of a Mewtwo.

great now she’s dead again
I think Newtwo needs a few cakes after all she’s been through

in her mega form because she needs some mega reassurance XD
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@yelling_into_the_void
I’m trying to process as to what in the actual fuck is even going?
One of the Mewtwos had a Mega Stone surgically implanted in her body, I assume as some kind of experiment. She doesn’t want it there, she wants it out. But it’s basically grown into her body, so trying to remove it results in a bloody mess.
yelling_into_the_void

The Hell?
I guess we’ve now learned a valuable lesson here folks. Never mention taking the stone out of Newtwo ever again.

she’ll revert soon enough XD
She’s gonna have a massive sugar crash once she gets back to normal
at least she’ll sleep then XD
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide