Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
HeroHei is a known clickbaiter and dramaposter, I’d probably avoid watching his videos.
Yeah, I strongly recommend people to avoid people like HeroHei like the plague, cause all his are just clickbait and dramaposting
@NitroFury
@Dirty Bit
The use of a slur to describe a skin color makes me think they are throwing out buzzwords to make something they don’t like seem objectively bad when it’s just subjective.
Plus it won’t hurt them in the slightest, cause it’s going to end up selling well anyways.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Lord WyrmSpawN
Honestly, the number of legendaries don’t bother me much. I can easily buy that there are a lot of extremely rare species (though I do think they need to tone-down their lore power and not make them a “one of a kind” like Dialga being the pokemon of time and suppose to be only one but can be encountered in many games). Most of them you only get late into the game, hence their story value. Getting them from the start does more harm than there being a lot of legendaries in my opinion.
@4Town Fan
It’s still in your possession and just there to make the player feel special for doing practically nothing.
yelling_into_the_void
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

The Hell?

the second time mew teleported a berry into a mewtwo….scarfy might be the one who suffers though if someone doesn’t drag DP!Mewtwo off him
I need to see a size comparison to new born Huey and Present Huey to see how much he has grown over the past two years!
I’m wondering what Ambers mega evolution would look like in anime style. Any chance you might be willing to draw that?
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@NitroFury
They don’t lie, though, they just show me stupid stuff other people are doing, usually on twitter.
And I’m not exactly forced to give them appreciation money for their stellar reporting.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@NitroFury
Really? They seem to be pretty straightforward to me. His videos I mean.
Never got the idea I was mislead.
Everything he says is technically true, but….have you heard of the saying “making a mountain out of a molehill”? He blows EVERYTHING out of proportion, because outrage, even manufactured outrage, is what gets eyes on screens.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide