Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Background Pony #83CE
If me using Manaphy and Jirachi is considered “cheating”…then why doesn’t the game stop me from using them against Cynthia?
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
A lot people still think GameFreak should keep their hands off of Pokemon.
And many still don’t seem to realize that GameFreak could still improve, if management at both Nintendo and TPC change.
Background Pony #83CE
I received this Jirachi from an elderly couple in Floaroma Town, after showing them proof that I’d been in the Galar region.
Background Pony #83CE
I’m on episode 9 in the anime (School of Hard Knocks)…you know what they say, you just gotta grin and bear it, no matter how much of a jerk everyone was in the anime’s early episodes.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@NitroFury
@igotnopicks
I’m guessing the joke is that in the start of the game, you are isekai’d into the past and have a phone to call Arceus. The “less women” part I can only assume is Dirty claiming that there are alot of female characters in LoA.
Background Pony #7E2D
Cyrus: Unlike you, I’m not friends with my pokemon.
Also Cyrus: GO CROBAT!
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Dirty Bit
I only know about it because it was an example of “taken to the past with a magical working cellphone” sub-genre.
@Lord WyrmSpawN
My guess is because they wanted to go the isekai route like in Pokemon Mystery Dungeons, with the why being more debated. I’m leaning towards justifying them making the player special/the only one able to fix things.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide