Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Background Pony #83CE
After defeating Roark, Evan evolved into Staravia and I got a mysterious egg after visiting the Jubilife City TV station.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
So I was playing Legends leveling up my team, I managed to get Quilava to evolve into Typhlosion and to my surprise

Typhlosion has a Hisuian form that makes him Fire/Ghost, that is so badass. I guess this means Decidueye and Samurott also have Hisuian forms as well which I guess explains why they were chosen as the starters for the game which kinda confused me, but either way great since Cyndaquil was always my favorite starter from Johto.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Sata Andagi!
Ursaring has a Hisuian form as well called Ursaluna

I hear the best way to avoid them is to draw a circle in the ground and hide in it.
Nootnoot
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Nootiest
I finally caught that alpha Machoke on Cobalt Coastlands and thank god game freak listened and now it finally knows mach punch and drain punch naturally. Now I just need someone to trade with so I can evolve it.
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!

Awww she’s so cute! Lilligant is one of my most favorite of Grass types and I like what they did with her here, very ballerina like.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
I finally caught that alpha Machoke on Cobalt Coastlands and thank god game freak listened and now it finally knows mach punch and drain punch naturally. Now I just need someone to trade with so I can evolve it.
Have I got some news for you! I don’t have the game, so I don’t know exactly WHERE you can buy it, but you can buy something called a Link Cable in-game and evolve your Machoke without having to trade it to somebody!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide