Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Nootnoot
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Nootiest
Now, you want to the moment of truth, is Pokemon Sword (and Shield) as bad people make it out to be? Well in my controversial opinion, I think it’s just overhated.
It is over-hated, definitely, but SwSh is just the unfortunate victim of the company’s apparent mandate that SOMETHING Pokemon MUST be released every single year.
Naturally, with such a time-crunch, the products may be sub-par.
That’s something I don’t get. Like 70% of pokemon’s profits come from merchandise alone. Toys, clothes, that kind of thing. Only about 30% come from the games. I think they can afford to skip a year to brush up on the games.
yelling_into_the_void
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

The Hell?
The very first fight between Palkia and Dialga was about who was born first. Smol kid Palkia and Dialga in a slap fight with both yelling “I hatched first!” “No I hatched first!”. Arceus and his tiny grumpy baby Giratina sitting by watching it with popcorn.
“I’m older!”
“No I’m older!”
Arceus might regret creating fatherhood XD
Baby Giratina
baby arceus musta been super cute.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
I find it funny how people claim that TemTem and Palworld are the “Pokemon Killer”, when in reality; they’re not.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
I posted this in the vent thread but I need opinions here as well.
According to some videos I’ve been watching about The Pokémon Company’s current direction, they are saying that the “cancer” that is killing the main like Pokémon games is the success of Pokémon GO and their focus on mobile games. The problem, I like Pokémon GO and one of their other mobile games.
@NitroFury
How so? I thought Mega Evolution was done well.
@Random-Rambling
Exactly. These guys are so fucking scared that they will lose millions if they have to delay their investments towards merchandise, cards and anime seasons if they tell the shareholders that the games need more time to be the best they can be like being filled with content and looking better.
Nootnoot

The Nootiest
I just discovered an item duplication glitch in BDSP.
1: First, give the first Pokémon in your party the item you want duplicated. Rare candies, master balls, TMs, anything. Do this on a route where you can find wild Pokémon as well.
2: now go into your Pokémon tab on the pause menu, go to check summary and use ZL-ZR one after another to get to the held items screen. The timing is tricky but you’ll know you did it right when you hear the sound of two menus switching before you even got to the held item screen.
3: This is the part where the game gets confused since you’ll try backing out of the menu but you’ll be taken back to the summary screen. Eventually though you’ll get back to the menu selection screen but you’ll still be able to move your trainer with the menu still up.
4: When you encounter a wild Pokémon, make sure your cursor is still on the Pokémon tab and click on it DURING THE WHITE FLASH. Doing it at any other time will result in the screen going black and soft locking you.
5: In the Pokémon selection screen, select the Pokémon holding the item you want duped and put it back in your bag. End the battle by any means you want.
6: Congrats! You now have extra copies of the item in your bag without it actually coming off the Pokémon you gave it to! Rinse and repeat as much as you want.
I recommend doing this with a Pokémon that has intimidate as its ability because that’ll give you more time to grab the duplicates items from the menu. Also, turn auto save OFF as doing this with it on will corrupt your save.
Nootnoot

The Nootiest
@igotnopicks
Yeah but I have no need for duplicating Pokémon. I’m more interested in the items because getting competitive items in BDSP is a slog with the battle tower only giving out 3 BP per 7 battles.
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
That gardevoir mix is rather horrifying, it’s bones are showing, that would probably make it a ghost type rather than a poison type!
Pretty cool looking though, the dragons were neat too
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide