Harry (Grotle)
Jacob (Luxio)
Evan (Staravia)
Tyler (Jirachi)
Osvaldo (Shellos)
Mell (Manaphy)
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Some excellent art!
I just found out that unlike ORAS, once you boost one of your Pokémon’s contest stats up to their max, they won’t take any more poffins and the other stats can’t be increased.
Once again, to all of those who wanted Sinnoh remakes as soon as possible despite the current mentality of The Pokémon Company: YOU. WERE. ALL. WARNED!
@yelling_into_the_void
All I’m getting a connection to the server is lost message. Is it not online yet?
That’s a “faithful remake” for you!
Nootnoot

The Nootiest
Fucking hell how do you do this whole poffin thing? It seems like no matter what combination of berries I use or how quick or slow I stir the pot it always comes out as a foul poffin!
MLPFIMfan 97FD

Deletion reason: Rule # why the hell are you complaining in an ongoing thread about there being no interest in something that people clearly are interested in. Go be desperate about how you're right and everyone else is wrong on Twitter instead.
Background Pony #A9CB
The little girl said something about “balloon Pokémon” that will come visiting again…what’s she talking about?
Background Pony #A9CB
I just looked it up, turns out she’s talking about Drifloon…maybe I’ll catch that for my team on Friday.
Background Pony #A9CB
My next badge is in Eterna City, and to get there I have to go through…Eterna Forest? Brr, looks dark.
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
Nah, they all try to drag kids to hell, it’s just that too many western kids are too heavy for the Drifloon to handle, so they’re little more than the balloons for them :P
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide