Pony with care! Remember to tag images from or revealing story of the G5 movie with spoiler:my little pony: a new generation, and report any images of camrips/leaks for Rule 1!

Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Littlecabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@yelling_into_the_void

Yep, baby-ified 3rd forms, Charmander has Charizards "horns" and wings, while Bulbasaur has a fully grown plant on it's back.

That Ninetales though is literally just a young kit, I guess that's what your Ninetales would look like if you used a Firestone on a recently hatched Vulpix
Dr_Osaka
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Well now that I finished the Pokedex for Snap 2, I decided to come up with my own ideas for levels that would have been cool to see.

Savanna:
Litleo-Pyroar
Blitzle-Zebstrika
Girafarig
Cufant-Copperajah
Phanpy-Donphan
Chimchar-Infernape
Rhyhorn
Patrat-Watchog
Tepig-Pignite
Chatot

Egyptian Pyramid:
Dusclops
Yamask-Cofagrigus
Unown
Manectric
Lucario
Xatu
Lunatone
Solrock
Baltoy-Claydol
Bronzor-Bronzong
Spiritomb

Haunted House:
Litwick
Ghastly-Haunter
Misdreavus
Duskull
Shuppet-Banette
Sinistea-Polteageist
Gothitelle
Bisharp
Spinarak
Alolan Rattata
Alolan Meowth
Noctowl

Factory:
Klink-Klang
Magnezone
Rotom
Registeel
Beldum-Metang-Metagross
Duraludon
Elekid-Electivire
Charjabug-Vikavolt
Gurdurr
Porygon-Z
pixel
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Bad taste in everything
@Hali the Emoji girl
For trading in-game, yes. The games don't connect to the Internet at all if you don't have an online membership connected to your account.

The way you can work around this is to use the free version of Pokemon Home. Though your storage is limited to one box so you'd have to juggle mons in and out pretty much any time you wanna trade. Still better than nothing I guess.
Latecomer

Headcanon: humans who know a bit about Pokemon are often amazed by their language skills, being able to at least get the gist of a language very quickly but also learn many more than the average human.

Pokemon who are snart enough to make the comparison the other way, on the other hand, are often astounded by the human ability to actually speak othe langusges, even clumsily. And stories of them being able to actually teach each other them are generally seen as either a test of credulity or proof that they're somehow psychic.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
SFW MLP Discor - Art channels, general chat, fun, emojis, music and much more to come!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~