Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
@Cyborg_pony

Dude lay off, he only gave away Primape and Beedrill (not here) 2/81 is not most.

He released, Butterfree, Pigijet, Lapras, Goodra, Grinija, and Nagandel. 6/81 is not most. 8/81 is not most.

Do you want him lugging around all 81? is that it?

18 are none canon.

He does not release all his good ones he only released two good ones. From Kalos for all the praise the Kalos anime gets that’s the one where he really does release his good Pokemon.

And he’s not going to kill Lucario!
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@pixel  
I remember when I was young, I was like; “I’m not gonna evolve my Pikachu, because I wanna be just like Ash!”

Then later on, I don’t remember when, I decided: “yeah, fuck this…” and evo’d that bitch to a Raichu, and he took me to the Elite four! With Balstoise, Laprass, Gyarados, Haunter and Articuno. Cuz I was still a lil’ bitch and had a legendary in my team.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Absol

Razor wind or future sight?

Seems razor wind is the better choice for dealing with ghosts

But future sight gives it a better chance against fighting which are strong against dark
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide