Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@LightningBolt  
Me too. If people wanted actual challenges in Pokémon games, that’s what the post-game is for. This kind of behavior is possibly why post-game content has been declining in Pokémon games.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Red-Supernova  
I get people playing games however they want, but when I find more *lockes on YT than normal playthroughs, and people playing through games the first time with a *locke and blind is just quite, well, silly, to put it nicely.
Latecomer

I get the idea of putting a bit more of the edge back in Pokemon games, but Nuzlockes perhaps take it a bit too far with their forced challenge elements.
Latecomer

@LightningBolt  
Well that’s just it - it kind of goes with them in a way. Most RPGs have chracters dying and coming back to life - Pokemon paints over that with a thin layer of family-friendliness, but never really explains why it’s easy to catch a sleeping Pokemon with 1 HP but impossible to catch a KOed one.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Latecomer  
And I don’t see why it needs to, it’s a game. People trying to make it ~realistic~ (aka, just harder) that way doesn’t really make sense in the universe nor the gaame mechanics.

Again, people can play games however the goddamned hell they want. I just fail to see the appeal in every person under the sun making these as series and expecting me to care.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@LightningBolt

Pokemon games are designed so you can’t lose, which is great for one person playing by themselves, but not so great for people who play so other people can watch them. After all, why watch if you know they’re gonna win with their favorites anyway? It provides tension and drama (the good kind).

I’m not demanding you watch them. I’m simply explaining why other like to.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide