Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
What I bet every player who is a member of Smogon wanted to tell the Galar region after becoming the new champion if given the chance to speak in a mic:

“This whole region is garbage and your beloved Dynamax is the most broken piece of shit in the whole series. I’m going back to Pokemon Showdown.”

The player then drops the microphone and walks out of the stadium. There is silence until someone in the audience says “Wow, what an asshole.” And then….credits.
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@[Ω] M E G A

Porygon was removed from the anime for a completely separate reason from Kadabra though?

So whether or not Porygon comes back or not will also be for a separate reason from Kadabra
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

@Meanlucario  
I think (and I’m making a bit of an assumption here) his problem is less with their particular meta and more with the elitist attitudes people tend to associate them with.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@pixel  
It seems like whenever there is a competitive system like Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh has, more casual players seem to love thinking the worst of the competitive players.
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Meanlucario  
I think its because I’m one of those “sheeps” that try to abide by any current VGC rules put out by the current games. Then again, my ideal rules involve every mechanic that Game Freak has removed so I guess my mentality is “Oh no, you already made your mechanic and it stays. Let the series stay as the beautiful mess as it was meant to be.”

@pixel  
Eh, you’re a bit right.

@Meanlucario  
But I am a competitive player. A complete amateur but regardless.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Red-Supernova  
That’s what VGG is for if you want no restrictions. Without restrictions and tiers, than outside of the mons with the best stats, moves and typing, none would see play. These rules are meant to make the game more enjoyable and not make newcomers quit because it’s just a mess. And tell that to megas and z-moves, since they didn’t stay.

I said more casual, and I’d be lying if I said that you didn’t feel like someone who’s only loosely a competitive player. You give off the impression to me that you think you know everything and want to break rules you don’t understand yourself.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
I love it when pokemon meets reality, be it people making fun of how the daycare is actually a breeding facility or in the Pokemon Generations series where they use pokemon to break into the gym where a crimelord is suppose to be.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide