Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Red-Supernova  
And? That means they were able to do well with two set of games, meaning that it’s less likely to be a fluke. And if the fluke is better than what’s indented, than what’s intended isn’t good enough. It’s like when Anthem had a bug that made loot rewarding.

No, but that’s how they decided to structure the stories, and it has worked in same games.
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@Meanlucario

@Red-Supernova

It wasn’t just the story that felt more complex, it was the characters too, the gym leaders had lives outside of just being gym leaders, and even N felt like he had a much deeper personality than pretty much any character that came before him, and sort of even after, though they’re trying to add more personality to a lot of the characters in recent games, many of them still end up feeling a bit flat half of the time
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Meanlucario  
I’m just amazed that this is how some people grade main series Pokémon games, regardless of the amount of content you can use to create better teams to challenge the post-game stuff.

And then Sword & Shield came along saying “What evil team?”

@Littlecabbit  
I know. The Sinnoh games actually laid the groundwork for that kind of expanding before the Unova games refined it.  
When it came to adding personality, it did feel like they were pushing their luck and overwhelming themselves with the X/Y’s rivals.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Red-Supernova  
Considering how the games kind of have the story base on them, and SnS half-assed it with Yell and the Rose twist that everyone saw coming, I can’t say that don’t see why people complain about it. And yes, I’m counting them since Yell takes up the role and behaves the same way as the other ones in regards of how they interact with the player, with Rose acting as the pseudo leader, gameplay-wise. Maybe if they just commit to not having a villain, than people wouldn’t have mind as much.

The X/Y rivals were quantity over quality, with them only having one major trait and not as much personality or arcs as the ones before.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Meanlucario
I’m just amazed that this is how some people grade main series Pokémon games, regardless of the amount of content you can use to create better teams to challenge the post-game stuff.
And then Sword & Shield came along saying “What evil team?”
@Littlecabbit
I know. The Sinnoh games actually laid the groundwork for that kind of expanding before the Unova games refined it.
When it came to adding personality, it did feel like they were pushing their luck and overwhelming themselves with the X/Y’s rivals.

I loved the layout of Kalos and its Pokemon, but the rivals were just…blah. I understand what they were going for: you’re the new guy/girl in town, and you’re soon adopted by a group of friends, which is really great, since you’re functionally an absolute loner in most other games. But they all felt rather one-note.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Random-Rambling  
It’s their personalties.  
Tierno:Dance  
Trevor:Number challenge man.  
Shauna:She’s nice but she doesn’t have a personalty.  
Sierna and Calem:Oh this new guy is good.

In Sun and Moon.  
We got less rivals with Hau and Gladion to fill the spots.

In Sword and Shield proper  
We got three rivals  
Hop, Bede, and Marnie

It’s usually the Jerk rivals that everyone likes.  
(Silver and Blue are the best jerk rivals)

N is what I like to say is a rival character works for the other team like Gladion.
Sparx
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@igotnopicks  
I really don’t get the obsession with jerk rivals. I can understand liking Silver since he had development but Blue is literally ‘You kicked my ass but I still think I’m better than you
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Monado User
@Sparx  
Actually Blue at the end develops. He wonders why he lost to Red at the end of the game and then he does his own thing by becoming a gym leader in Gold,Silver,Crystal. Where he seems more chill.
Takengrin Endmmar: Taken God King of Fear
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Reasonable trolling
Pokémon Rorian Etherian DLC: Fractured In Time Post Game: Kira Yoshikage Fight:  
Encounter Theme  
Battle Theme  
What to expect when fighting Kira:  
After sending out his Pokémon, Kira will bring out Killer Queen saying “Your first move”, allowing you to take your first hit at the Pokémon he sends out (that being the one that he has best against your Pokémon e.g. Purugly against a pokémon that it can use Throat Chop or Play Rough)

If said move against one of his Pokémon doesn’t do enough damage well below 50%, he doesn’t attack and allows his Pokémon to attack. Yet if it’s a move that’s super effective or gets his mon below 50% or OHKO move, Kira will send Killer Queen to attack your mon/loomian/etherian. “Killer Queen has the ability to make anything into a bomb” Kira will say, meaning that if you plan to do an overpowered attack like that again, Kira will command Killer Queen to activate the bomb and your Pokémon will take massive damage to where it’ll either OHKO it or severally damage your Pokémon.

To summarize, it’s best to minimize the amount of damage you do.

Kira will also buff his Pokémon as well with X items as well.

Moves to watch out for on his Pokémon:  
Purugly:  
Rough Play  
Foul Play

Liepard:  
Burning Jealousy  
Lash Out  
Skitter Smack

Durant:  
Stomping Tantrum  
Skitter Smack

Electrode:  
Torment  
Discharge  
Magnet Rise

Cofagrigus:  
Hyper Beam  
Will-o’-wisp  
Hex

Symbolism for Kira’s Pokémon:  
Purugly and Liepard: Killer Queen  
Durant: Bite the Dust  
Electrode: Bomb  
Cofagrigus: Kira’s hand obsession  
full
igotnopicks

Monado User
@Meanlucario  
Actually yes, and no. Blue was never ment to be interesting in Red and Blue but what I think happens to be Blue’s biggest mistake is that he thought his Grampa would be there for him when he finally won. When he won it all, he lost it all in that last battle to Red.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Camerupt, Slugma, and Flareon aren’t 18,000° F. Even the hottest lava on Earth, basalt lava, is “only” about 2,200° F. The hottest lava ever found, on Jupiter’s moon Io, is about 2,300° F.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide