Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Takengrin Endmmar: Taken God King of Fear
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Reasonable trolling
full  
Evolution of V1R-SEN Virus Outbreak Form Fights  
(Pokémon Insectoid Vex-Rorian Etherian DLC Fractured In Time)  
Insectoid Vex:  
Released from its tomb, you’re forced to fight it to stop it from rampaging. It always comes out as its shiny forms, making it the only Mythical to be Shiny obtainable without much effort. That doesn’t mean the fight will be easy though.

Pokémon Essence:  
You encounter V1R-SEN by going into the Taken portal using a specific date: 10/13/47. The date is a reference to the bubonic pleague and it’s related as a virus. You can get this date by setting it on your watch you get at the start of the game.

Pokémon Fused Sword n’ Shield:  
V1R-SEN is one of the Fusionmon Tower’s bosses that must defeat in order to advance higher into the tower. This V1R-SEN is from an alternate timeline where it won against the protagonist, so be prepared.

Pokémon Rorian Etherian DLC Fractured In Time:  
Turn back in time during the early years of humanity. This was also where V1R-SEN was it its strongest and cruelest. About 5x bigger than its modern appearance and more hideous than its modern appearance as well. Be prepared to fight the Harbinger of Death and Destruction.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Building a team for Renegade Platinum. Need some advice.

Team so far:

Empoleon (Water/Steel)

Luxray (Electric/Dark)

Breloom (Grass/Fighting)

Noctowl (Psychic/Flying)

Camerupt (Fire/Ground)

What am I missing? Maybe an Ice type? A Rock type? Glalie is both in this game.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Meanlucario

You’re right. I like having a ridiculous amount of type diversity. But even the most diverse team can only have 12 types at the most. I don’t have any Ghost, Bug, Dragon, Fairy, Poison, or even Normal types.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide