Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Reshiram and Zekrom were also hardcoded in the Gen V games to never be Shiny, but in ORAS and other later games where they’re catchable this is no longer the case. (They also had their catch rate changed to the standard Legendary catch rate of 3 in later games, since they had a slightly higher catch rate in Gen V because of being required to be caught as part of the story)
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Meanlucario  
I understand now.  
It won’t stop TPC from promoting and giving Charizard additional perks to make it more viable despite all of its weaknesses.

Yeah I figured I was wrong. I only wrote that because I could have sworn the developers talked about the speedrunner community and how it possibly linked to a lack of a Battle Frontier if OR/AS. But if it really time restraints as usual, that would also make sense.

@igotnopicks  
Yep. Followed up by Card Games in Space.

What about the water badge?
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Something kind of funny I can’t help but notice is that even though I didn’t play gen 5 (which I should remedy), it’s where a lot of my favorite mons come from. Also where a few of my least favorite mons come from but I prefer to focus on the positive.
Takengrin Endmmar: Taken God King of Fear
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Reasonable trolling
@Takengrin Endmmar: Taken God King of Fear
You only say that because you’re a lil bitch.

Champion like Lance:  
Has a team of minimal variety but greatly improves that team after you beat him.  
Literally hyper beams a team rocket scientist.  
Helps you charge into team rocket’s hideout.  
Shows visible concern about situations like the lake of rage Gyarados.

Cynthia:  
Team pretty much stays the same other than moveset.  
Doesn’t care about important situations let alone shows concern about situations.  
Is too naive for her own good not to think more about Team Galactic’s intentions.  
Doesn’t help you raid Team Galactic’s base.

Main reason why I say she’s the worst I’d the fact that she doesn’t take her as being a champion seriously. She herself acts/acted way too naive about many of the story’s main conflicts that had happened FYI the great marsh bombing, Trying to stop team galactic from stealing the Legendaries, etc etc. Yes she did show some concern but did she help? NO SHE DIDN’T
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Takengrin Endmmar: Taken God King of Fear  
You never played the OG games if you think that, since Lance does nothing in the Kanto games, and in gen 1 and 2, his team never changes. Lets not forget that the gen 3, 5, 6, and 7 champs do just as much, if not less, than Cynthia.

Also, that sounds a lot like anime Cynthia instead of the game Cynthia, with the naivety part.
Jarkes
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Meanlucario

Doesn’t the game just kind of… stop more or less (and even then the North American release of the game had to add a lot more)? Apparently the upcoming Switch version is supposed to properly finish the story.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide