Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Background Pony #504A
@09MurphyM

Man, the Unova Saga really was trash. As I said I stopped during it because I wasn’t liking it one bit, but I see that the common opinion is not much different by mine.
Takengrin Endmmar: Taken God King of Fear
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Reasonable trolling
Tbh, despite how interesting the whole Team Plasma Manipulation plot was, it was no where near what happened in the games. Yes I know for a fact that gen 6 did that too, but if it wasn’t for that damn episode that got banned when team Plasma and rocket were fighting we wouldn’t have neo team plasma so lately introduced.

And the fact that the whole anime messed up the timeline in general made me upset cuz I’m a general fan of gen 5.

Someone really must’ve hated Ash in order to do this
Background Pony #504A
In defense of the Pokemon anime thought, the XY series (except the final part with Ash losing in the finals of the league and then leaving Greninja) and the Sun/Moon series, were actually pretty good (also, Sun/Moon is pretty much the only series of the anime that ended in an ACTUALLY satisfying way).
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@igotnopicks  
I’m not a Yu-Gi-Oh fan. All my experience with the series is watching it back on Kids’ WB out of curiosity and Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series which I haven’t watched in a long time.

And they don’t have anything to counter Treecko/Grovyle? Since I choose Torchic, this is not a problem for me.

Hop’s dad is a generic NPC. I think you mean his brother.

@Meanlucario  
If they could give Rose’s Pokémon moves that let us know how he defeated Leon’s Charizard, then it would be believable.

Speedrunners are the reason why we lost cool facilities like Battle Frontiers in future games.

I didn’t mind Hau or Hop to be honest.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Red-Supernova  
Again, in a world where the story took that turn, they would likely change his team to do just that. Besides, Charizard isn’t as strong as SnS hypes it up to be, so beating it isn’t as hard as you’d think.

And no, time restraints are why those aren’t in the games. Why would speedrunners being a thing matter for post-game stuff? Every game has speedruns, so by your logic, no game should have extra features.

Hau I like, Hop not so much.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Red-Supernova  
Oh so you know about Card Games on Motorcycles then because that’s Yu-gi-Oh 5D’s biggest gimmick.

It was the team. She prepared hard fight against you. And many Speedrunners chose a fast way to get out of the three badge and learn surf and the other HM’s. That would be Mudkip not Torchic. As much as you say Torchic is a good choice for that battle I would assume you know about the water badge too.
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

@Meanlucario  
Pikasprey never ceases to amaze with the depths of his creative masochism.

In unrelated news, I’m shiny hunting the Galar starters before the DLC comes out because it’d be cool to have shiny GMax starters when they’re available. Just got a shiny Grookey a few minutes ago.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide