Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@LightningBolt

Yeah, at this point I don’t look forward to a Sinnoh remake because I have no reason to believe it’ll be any better than SnS at best, and could possibly be something akin to the let’s go games at worst.

I could only hope they would take the criticisms to heart and really work on something better but I have no reason to believe we won’t get a new pokemon game by next year, and if that’s the case it won’t be any better than what we’ve gotten thus far
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Littlecabbit

See, THIS is what I’m fucking talking about with the “they don’t care because they’re still making money” bullshit.

I don’t want Sinnoh remakes either at this point and I don’t want constantly forced yearly releases either, but THAT’S because I’m more concerned about GameFreak going through crunch and being overworked, which is apparently already happening despite the fact that folks love to talk about how oh so great Nintendo is because they don’t do that (while conveniently ignoring that that happened with Xenoblade Chronicles 2 which folks LOVE to use to shit on Sword & Shield).
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@Jarkes

That’s the thing though, Nintendo doesn’t own Gamefreak, and Nintendo doesn’t own The Pokemon Franchise completely either, the only thing nintendo has the right to do is to tell gamefreak what system to make the games for, that’s it GF has the ability to negotiate release dates with Nintendo, if they’re not doing so that’s all on GF’s CEO.

For that matter Gamefreak also owns part of the Pokemon company, not the other way around, so they shouldn’t have the power to force anything on Gamefreak either, Gamefreak is not some poor little studio that has no power over itself.

and Nintendo sure as hell isn’t going to cut ties with GF if GF tells Nintendo they need to take an extra year or two, Nintendo can’t do whatever they want with the Pokemon IP, they need Gamefreaks sign off to do crap.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Littlecabbit

They don’t own as much as you think, mate. In fact Nintendo owns the largest share in The Pokemon Company, and either fucking way it’s still TPC who’s forcing the yearly releases for the sake of merchandise. Even Meanlucario understands this. Why don’t you? Oh, right, it’s because you’re trying to force this “so lazy, why don’t they just throw more money at it?” narrative.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@LightningBolt

Gee, I DON’T FUCKING KNOW, maybe because I can’t fucking express my enjoyment of things without getting hounded on by fucking jackasses telling me that I’m wrong or a bad person for enjoying those things?
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Meanlucario

Bull-fucking-shit nobody here is doing that, or have you not noticed how Littlecabbit loves to chime in on this every time I dare express enjoyment?
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
I still don’t want Sinnoh remakes at all and I wish people would stop begging for them.
I’ve also divorced myself from Gen 8 so much I’ve mostly forgotten all about it and I’m much happier for it.

It’s okay to deem Gen8 “non-canon”, just PLEASE DO NOT COMPLAIN about why Gen9 is taking so long. This goes for everybody. I am not targeting you, or any other individual in particular.

It’s the absolute height of hypocrisy for a person to lament shoddy, rushed work and then immediately demand more, better-quality work in an even shorter amount of time.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@LightningBolt

Re-read Littlecabbit’s posts and how they’re continuing their fucking bullshit “they won’t care because they make money because stupid fans eat up any shit they shovel out” narrative any time I say anything expressing enjoyment or defending things regarding the game.

And as for YOU, you have NO FUCKING BUSINESS saying this shit to me considering how often you whine about people not respecting your opinions.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
It’s the absolute height of hypocrisy for a person to lament shoddy, rushed work and then immediately demand more, better-quality work in an even shorter amount of time.

FUCKING THIS!
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
I do wonder if Game Freak/The Pokemon Company/Nintendo are just getting fucking TIRED of constantly pumping out Pokemon shit.

Like, it’s gotta grind you down psychologically or emotionally. GF tried to do something non-Pokemon for once in their life (Town, I think it’s called?) and failed utterly. That’s gotta sting.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Random-Rambling  
It is a bit odd to respond to say that and say it isn’t about me. I don’t think I’ve mentioned a gen 9 even once.

@Jarkes  
Please chill out and don’t attack others or me. Take a break if you need one.
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@LightningBolt

I’m sorry to place you in the spotlight, so to speak, but I have a heard more than a few people (not you) grumbling about when the new stuff is coming out, right after complaining about the old stuff.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@igotnopicks

Little Town Hero was COMPLETELY set up to fail. Barely any info, the name change came like 2 months before release, and it was just dumped onto the Eshop with little fanfare. AND it turned out to be way more buggy and messy than Sword & Shield.

@Meanlucario

Given that the source I had indicated that Little Town Hero was one of the games being worked on simultaneously with the most recent Pokemon games, I’d say this is true.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide