Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Meanlucario

Eh, Sword and Shield’s experience sharing isn’t too bad in and of itself. Now, the EXP Candies of various sizes, on the other hand… THOSE are extremely broken, which is why I only used them for when I wanted to get a new team member to quickly catch up to the rest of them or evolve Pokemon quickly for Pokedex completion purposes.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Jarkes  
Still, my point stand, and the share being always on is what makes it more significant than other games, to the point of giving Magikarp TMs pointless.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
What is Gladion’s motivation for joining Team Skull in the anime?

Apparently, Gladion wasnt related to Team Skull in the anime. In fact, he once battle them in one episode.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@[Ω]  
Not a fan of when that happens, honestly. Made worst when they try to make them like the source at the same time like they tried with Lusamine merging with the Nihilego.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Meanlucario

I can’t tell if you’re joking or not, but the Kanto portion of Gen II and its remake definitely qualify since apart from the Viridian Gym you can basically do them in any order (though Pewter and Cinnabar can’t be reached until you’ve resolved the Power Planet situation).
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Jarkes  
I wasn’t. I said this since to me, being open-word means having choice of what to do whether than just having an open area. And I wasn’t counting post-game.
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@Meanlucario

Yes, it’s often something game programmers have to deal with, filling their giant open spaces with things for the player to do, and that sometimes leaves the world feeling empty and lifeless when the developers fail to fill their world properly
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
I also worked on my US team a bit. I hate how they still have Lusamine treating Gladion like a object to show off as a child when she’s suppose to not be evil.

@Littlecabbit  
Again, my point is to me, open-world is about freedom and choice, not physical space. And empty world is a failure of a open-world game.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Meanlucario

Ah. Yeah, that makes sense. And of course the Johto portion of Gen II also technically qualifies as non-linear since you could do Mahogany Town before Olivine and Cianwood.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Meanlucario

Yeah, there’s a lot of odd fuck-ups with some of that. I guess you could argue that in this case she’s simply trying to remind herself of Mohn, whom she still feels responsible for losing, but even then it doesn’t really work.
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
open-world is about freedom and choice,

That is literally the appeal of an open world game, that’s where most of the meat and potatoes of the game usually lies.

One time a few years back, I saw this guy bitching that he had poured 200 hours into skyrim, and had never once encountered a single dragon, the guy never got far enough in the main quest for dragons to start spawning in and he had still put two hundred hours into the game.

That is literally the goal for open world games, that’s one of the reasons people love the elder scrolls games.

That is still different from a non-linear game however, non-linear games still don’t have giant worlds to explore but more confined routes dungeons and towns, you just more choice in what you do
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Jarkes  
True, though that’s three gyms instead of five.

@Jarkes  
Which is why I question why try to change her if they were unable to remove the dialogue and scenes of her being a shitty person?
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
I feel like the ability to access later areas like the daycare in SnS is an oversight rather than intended design.

@Jarkes  
Could also be them being too ambitious for their own good. We can’t know, and likely never will.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide