Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Pone 2.0  
Oh no, I quite like Pikachu it’s my 2nd favourite electric type design wise and my overall fav is Raichu. I just know a lot of people hate Pikachu and there would be less people who hate Raichu’s existence if it showed up more often.

I also don’t think it’s a fair reason to hate him but Pokemon fans tho, Amiright? :p
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
Torchic

Saphire Torchic has a place inside its body where it keeps its flame. Give it a hug - it will be glowing with warmth. This Pokémon is covered all over by a fluffy coat of down.

FR/LG It has a flame sac inside its belly that perpetually burns. It feels warm if it is hugged.

D/P A fire burns inside, so it feels very warm to hug. It launches fireballs of 1,800 degrees F.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide