Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Red-Supernova
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@WyrmSpawN
Well.

-I actually play the current Pokemon games and anticipate their upcoming expansions.
-I show interest in the post game features of main series games including the competitive features.
-The only Pokemon spinoff games I play and have interest are "the wrong ones". (Pokemon Go and Pokemon Masters)
-I like some of the Pokemon that The Pokemon Company loves pushing.
-I'm a complete horndog for some Pokemon that are popular with the usual sex appeal crowd and my tastes in what I find sexy are unpopular.

In a way, I feel that I'm a representation of everything that LightningBolt is against.
pixel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

@Red-Supernova
same, same, half-same (only played Go but haven't touched it in months and will probably grab the Mystery Dungeon remake), same but only really with a couple, and finally one not-same.
Red-Supernova
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@LordDusk2014
Awesome. I wish I could go to a Safari Zone.

@pixel
Good to hear. Right now, I'm trying to get all my potential competitive Pokémon those special ribbons from the Battle Tower.

@[Ω]
So what I'm into is what almost nobody is into on this thread.

@LightningBolt
You sure? Because I'm into female Pokémon.
WyrmSpawN
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

A Jagged Metal Enchilada
Bunch of trainer's pokemon get together and try to figure out what type their master is. And if humans have a type at all.
MadVillain

Horses in the 🅱ack
@Shepherd

@Marx

So now aside from Pikachu obviously, all of his team are fully evolved Pokemon. I hope this continues and we finally see Ash with a "real trainer" style team of powerful Pokemon.
Meanlucario
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Thread Starter - General Dark Souls
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Steel/Lonely type
I dream that there was a Pokemon Colosseum remake coming out, and I was watching a video on how Iron Head was being changed in it, and while the guy was watching the footage, he and I realized that all the player's pokemon in it were shinies.
MadVillain

Horses in the 🅱ack
@Meanlucario
Funny how that dream seems to actually be bases on whats currently going on. Temtem is somewhat of a Pokemon Colosseum successor since it focuses on doubles, Iron head was somewhat changed in Sword and Shield by being the legendaries signature moves, and thanks to certain exploits in S/S a lot more people are catching and using Shiny pokemon in Raids now.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Tabletop gaming group!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~