Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
My thoughts on the gen 3 starters

Treecko is the only line with consistently good designs

Mudkip is my least favorite. Marshstomp is hideous and Swampert is meh.

Torchic is nothing special. The less said about Combusken the better but Blaziken is my favorite.
ShadowBolt Platinum

Don't lose your way!
@LightningBolt  
Pokemon Quartz was my first ROM Hack, I remember first playing it in November 2006. It had a sequel called Pokemon Marble but it was canceled after two betas. The creator was going to make a Nintendo DS game centered around tanooki.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
Thirsty for a new Mystery Dungeon

Its already too soon for asking one. I mean, the 3DS have two Mystery Dungeon games.  
At this point we need to wait for a new portable console to make a new Mystery Dungeon, but I dont know, this one seems like the last one, since it integrated all the pokemons of all generations and characters from past games.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide