Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
@Shepherd  
Put your Solgaleo in the first slot of you team, go to Altar of the Sunne at night and it will open a wormhole to another world(basic meant to be the Moon version but not really, just shifts it to day), then you travel to the place that would be the Lake of the Moone, and it will call out for a Lunala to show up, it turns into Cosmog and you get it.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
What are some other “perfect” type triangles like Fire/Water/Grass or Psychic/Dark/Fighting?

Ice/Fighting/Flying might work. Replacing Ice with Rock might work too.

But it’d have to be the Water type who is the Fighter, because we just had a Grass/Fighting in Gen6 and lots of people are still a bit angry at Fire/Fighting starters.
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@LightningBolt

Psychic is weak to Dark, which is weak to Fighting, which is weak to Psychic.

It’s not perfect the other way (Dark is flat-out immune to Psychic instead of just being resisted), but I don’t think there’s any trio’s that are perfect both ways.
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
Man if my version of Leaf ie Amanda Green was canon in the Anime, her Bulapedia page would be a nightmare.

full

This Trainer has caught every single Pokemon, some more than one she has also nicknamed them all.
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Um… Fairy is super-effective against both Fighting AND Dark. So that doesn’t work.
What WOULD work, however, is Psychic > Fighting > Dark.

I just said that. Lightning Bolt and Prof. Nightjack shot that idea down because Dark is immune to Psychic.

I still think it’s an alright trio.

@BrownieComicWriter

That could work!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide