Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
I can’t believe I didn’t find then show before, and then one about the gen 1 starters.

For Gen1, I thought the three starters were Easy (Bulbasaur, strong against the first two Gym Leaders, Brock and Misty), Medium (Squirtle, strong against the first Gym, neutral against the second), and Hard (Charmander, weak against the first two Gyms).
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@LR-Studios
Except Superman isn’t a dragon.
Inb4 “hurr durr Charizard isn’t a dragon because it’s not Dragon-type” Yeah, so Altaria, Tyrantrum and Noivern are all dragons? Yeah, okay. /minirant

If it’s a Dragon-type, that’s good enough for me! hugs Alola-Exeggutor
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
I’ve been thinking…

You know that re-remake of Gen1 that will probably eventually come? They SHOULD give us the ability to catch Mew at that truck. Why? They let us catch Deoxys in the Gen3 remake.

Maybe it’s time to give old Event-Only Pokemon the chance to be caught without a special event.
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Okay, I did NOT expect this.

I get to choose a Gen1/Kanto starter in my Pokemon Y. I chose Chespin, so I probably don’t need another Grass-type, which means no Bulbasaur. Squirrel is a Maybe, but there’s other Water-types I’m interested in, like Cloyster or Barbaracle.

Charmander is also a Maybe. Mega Charizard Y is meh, but still, Charizard.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide