Viewing last 25 versions of post by Rabidcabbit in topic Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
"[@Meanlucario":](/forums/generals/topics/pokemon-general-sfw-no-explicitgrimdark?post_id=5038071#post_5038071

)

Just about any psychic type could ||rip your dick off|| and break your bones with it's _*mind_* if it didn't like what you were trying to do, and for that matter most pokemon could murder you horribly at a moments notice, pokemon are quite capable of protecting themselves against humans.

and I'm not talking about purely sexual relations, if pokemon are capable of wide array of emotion, then they'd be capable of romantic feelings as well, quite a few pokemon in the anime show such capabilities, and again, just because the anime tends to ignore some of the game mechanics and give the pokemon crazy shounen powers for the sake of "cool" fight scenes doesn't mean everything shown in the anime should be thrown out the door

I don't feel all of the media outside of the games should be considered non-canon in everything they do and show, they flesh the pokemon out in much greater detail than the games do, seriously the games don't touch upon anything if it's not written in the pokedex or "books", and if you throw all of that out, then we know nothing about the pokemon to begin with.

the pokemon might as well just be cardboard cutouts then, they're mere game mechanics and _***nothing else*_** at that point
Reason: hiding vulgar language
Edited by Rabidcabbit
Rabidcabbit
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
"@Meanlucario":/forums/generals/topics/pokemon-general-sfw-no-explicitgrimdark?post_id=5038071#post_5038071

Just about any psychic type could rip your dick off and break your bones with it's _mind_ if it didn't like what you were trying to do, and for that matter most pokemon could murder you horribly at a moments notice, pokemon are quite capable of protecting themselves against humans.

and I'm not talking about purely sexual relations, if pokemon are capable of wide array of emotion, then they'd be capable of romantic feelings as well, quite a few pokemon in the anime show such capabilities, and again, just because the anime tends to ignore some of the game mechanics and give the pokemon crazy shounen powers for the sake of "cool" fight scenes doesn't mean everything shown in the anime should be thrown out the door

I don't feel all of the media outside of the games should be considered non-canon in everything they do and show, they flesh the pokemon out in much greater detail than the games do, seriously the games don't touch upon anything if it's not written in the pokedex or "books", and if you throw all of that out, then we know nothing about the pokemon to begin with.

the pokemon might as well just be cardboard cutouts then, they're mere game mechanics and _*nothing else*_ at that point
No reason given
Edited by Rabidcabbit
Rabidcabbit
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
"@Meanlucario":/forums/generals/topics/pokemon-general-sfw-no-explicitgrimdark?post_id=5038071#post_5038071

Just about any psychic type could rip your dick off and break your bones with it's _mind_ if it didn't like what you were trying to do, and for that matter most pokemon could murder you horribly at a moments notice, pokemon are quite capable of protecting themselves against humans.

I don't feel all of the media outside of the games should be considered non-canon in everything they do and show, they flesh the pokemon out in much greater detail than the games do, seriously the games don't touch upon anything if it's not written in the pokedex or "books", and if you throw all outf theat pokedexut, then we know nothing about the pokemon to begin with.

the pokemon might as well just be cardboard cutouts then
No reason given
Edited by Rabidcabbit