Planes, Trains, Cars, and Ships (SFW)

14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would you like AM OR FM
Cool! Personal fav of mine, TG:M. Saw it in an iMax theater at the Udvar Halsey Center at Dulles VA. It was fukin’ epic.
Posted Report
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Metra is going to be very different next year, not only with the new Alstom Bi-Level Cars expected to roll out, but also with the Battery-Electric F40PHs

And SD70MACHs (which will be rolling out this year)
Posted Report
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@NitroFury
THOSE LOOK BADASS!
@NitroFury
So they’re making new F40PHs? After more than 70 years?
No, the F40PH has been discontinued since 1992 (well, 1998 if you count MK and MPI). Is more like rebuilding them to more “Environmentally Friendly”, not realizing you need to Mine the stuff to make these Battery-Electric Locomotives, which in turn does more damage to the environment
If Metra want to be Environmentally-Friendly, they either need to invest in Electrification (which I’m fully aware will never happen) or invest in renewable diesel fuels.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide