Planes, Trains, Cars, and Ships (SFW)

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Realistically, the scene of Godzilla vs. Kong fighting on top of a Nimitz-class aircraft carrier is that the whole vessel will immediately sink under their battleship-sized weight.

full  
full

The displacement of a Nimitz-class is at around 100,000 long tons, Godzilla’s weight clocks in at 99,634 tons and Kong weighs in at approximately 75,000-80,000 tons.

My conclusion is that I assume that the aircraft carrier wouldn’t handle or will barely handle their combined weight of around 170,000 tons while moving around and fighting like lightweights for only a short period of time.
RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
Well the very existence of King Kong and Godzilla is illogical anyway since mass and stress increases by factor of 3 while cross-section area and therefore strength increases by factor of 2. Their bones can’t even support their own weight IRL. Don’t bother.
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@NitroFury  
A380s should still in theory be around for a long while even if at reduced operating numbers. There’s still a lot of long haul international flights that people want to make without being in a cramped aircraft
Background Pony #C53E
Can somebody explain me what aircraft was better overall? The Northrop YA-9 or the Fairchild-Republic YA-10? I’ve checked on another forum (Outside Derpi) and it seems to be an unanimous win over the Northrop YA-9 being the better of the two.

And… on that note. Between the Sukhoi Su-25 Frogfoot and the Fairchild-Republic A-10 Thunderbolt II? Who’s the better?

Terribly sorry if this is not the place for asking, this seems like the only forum dealing about military planes so far
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide