One Piece Thread

Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Dirty Bit  
One can only fathom the ridiculous arsenal he carries now.

I saw a pic Oda did of “BF-40” and he has the capsules called “Franky suits” that he installs into his arms, so it’d be like him now only more portable and interchangeable.

full

Crazy bastard thinks so far ahead it’s insane!
MezzoDragon
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Pathetic Failure
Kaido is a fun character. Instead of being cruel to Jack for losing, he realizes Jack’s foes are far too strong for the All-Star. This does not excuse his atrocities (killing Orochi kinda does), but it does so more of his kinder side. Something I can get behind and understand why people want to join him.
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
@MezzoDragon

Too bad said ‘kindness’ isn’t extended to Yamato. But yeah, it’s surprising to see Kaido care about his underlings.

The part with Nami and Usopp was funny
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I got done watching the Alabasta arc and am I the only one that’s a little dissapointed how it ended? What I mean is, it seems like Princess Vivi didn’t really help save the kingdom, it felt like it was only the Strawhats. I wanted to see her give some epic speech or use diplomacy to sway Koza to stop fighting but nah, Crocodile had to always interrupt her. And also some things personally annoyed me, like how Vivi was willing to fight Mr. 2 so that Kazoo wouldn’t have to struggle as much, even though that would be worse for both of them and it kind of goes against her development where she realizes she has to not do things alone and sacrifice herself.

I still liked the Arc especially in the beginning but it felt like it had a somewhat mediocre ending. Although I did love the Nami vs Miss Doublefinger fight. Or Zoro vs Mr. 1. And Usopp vs Mr. Four and that mole woman. (I love how Miss Merry Chrismas’s dub voice is so obonixous like a middle aged Karen. I might be the only person who is interested Miss Merry Christmas.)
MezzoDragon

Pathetic Failure
Kaido is getting his draconic ass handed to him. Raizo might have eaten the Maki Maki no Mi (because that’s how he rolls) calls it a jutsu and the alliance between Marco and Lickatung Lickilicky Perospero is over after accomplishing bugger all.

And Yamato is still being a delusional pain in the ass.
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
That was an amazing chapter. Highlights include Raizo’s jutsu and the 4-way Paradise Totsuka.

I wonder where Marco will go from here, what with Big Mom’s menacing expression…
MezzoDragon

Pathetic Failure
@QuasarNova  
Same. Though, I’m more looking more towards Ulti and Black Maria to appear in the anime. Maria, while strong (and really tall), is one of the most mature and peaceful members of the Beast Pirates. Ulti isn’t bad, though. I love her feisty attitude and her interactions with Pay-tan Pay-Pay Page One.

As for Big Mom, she and Marco are going to fight. My money, sorry to say, is on Big Mom. Marco is strong, but I doubt he’s Yonko level, y’know?
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
||So, how is it possible for them to pierce Kaido’s skin? Only Oden was capable of doing that and he’s dead. Hell, Luffy is stronger than most of these samurais and he couldn’t even scratch Kaido at first. ||
MezzoDragon

Pathetic Failure
One Piece is a long story. Going over 1000 chapters is crazy. And considering the strength of the current foes, it has to be getting close to the end.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide