One Piece Thread

Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@QuasarNova  
Likely doesn’t mean official.

Like I said, everyone thought Bartolomeo was a sure-in.

@09MurphyM  
@Cyborg_pony
Would they really add a new member right after Jimbei officially joined the crew for good?

You could make the asumption that Jinbe was already in the crew, he just needed to tie loose ends before boarding the Sunny.

Zoro, Nami, Usopp and Sanji where all very close to each other. Brook joined pretty much right after Franky without a lot of in between.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@09MurphyM  
Darn. a little too late.

Still, like I said; a lot of crew members joined quickly. Wouldn’t make much sense to wait till the end of the series to fill it out. Like getting the last party member a 3rd through the an RPG.
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
@Penguin Dragneel

I wanna call it a joke, but I can see Hancock contemplating disbanding the Kuja Pirates if it meant staying at Luffy’s side.

Actually, even better: Now that the Shichibukai have been disbanded, I can definitely see the Kuja Pirates as part of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
@Penguin Dragneel

Me neither, though at least now Mihawk can spread his figurative wings against his would-be attackers

Meanwhile, I’m sure another round of good luck will come Buggy’s way, whether or not it involves him running into Luffy again.
Cyborg_pony

@MezzoDragon  
The biggest problem with that is Logia users can be over-powered when faced with physical attacks will just phase into their element, and Haki isn’t as wide spread among Nazi and other pirates, so whoever that’d be would have a major edge in nearly every battle not against high ranking characters.

I remember there was a theory after Monet’s death her Devil Fruit would revive on the Sunny since someone said the fruit the devil resides in was a tangerine, so people speculated someone like Nami or Usopp would consume it. Which is rather silly, since Brook can create ice, so a snow logia user would be pointless in the scheme of things.
MezzoDragon
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Pathetic Failure
@Cyborg_pony  
You might want to rewrite a certain word in your comment.

As for the logia problem, the New World has plenty that can use haki. Also, being logia doesn’t equal invisibility. Plenty of logia users were defeated easily. The type of logia power also determines strength. Along with other factors.
TheDog
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Howdy 4 All
@Cyborg_pony

That’s true in Paradise and especially the four Blues, but not the New World. It was explicitly stated by Pekoms during the Fishman Island arc that “‘Logia’ users who think they’re invincible tend to have short lifespans.” after defeating a Logia user with ease.

Because in the New World, you’ve got to be strong/experienced enough to defeat strong opponents like Logia users, or you die.
09MurphyM

@TheDog  
The four blue seas are more likely to have normal pirates with maybe a few having devil fruit powers. In the grand line, devil fruit users are far more likely to appear and the new world has people with both devil fruit powers AND Haki.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide