One Piece Thread

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
In None Piece 4 (released in Mar 23, 2012) from 4:25 to 4:36, Zolo Zoro hallucinates ponies even Derpy. With the Italian My Little Pony theme song. I mean I know MLP was quite famous on the internet back then, but to actually use this estimable song? That’s some major effort.

Was PurpleEyes a brony? Probably not, but I appreciate the reference.
Mad Black
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Funny how it’s been about nearly a decade since the Straw Hats fought against the new Fishman Pirates

More astonishing is that is has been so long since they were all together fighting, also cool group shot. I wonder if we will get a few cool 1on1 fights, feels like forever (Enies Lobby) since everyone had their own individual fight. Especially Nami and Robin could use a proper 1on1. BUT I honestly beginning to think that the whole crew might be needed to fight against Big Mom to beat her, and after that they would have to deal with the Numbers, Flying Six and the All Stars. All the others are more or less fodder. But the super novas need a few proper match ups as well. Law, Drake and Hawkings might have teamed up, and Killer and Kid should deal with one of the heavy hitters as well.  
Sadly, I don’t think we will see much of the fight Kaido vs the 9 Red Scabbarts + Mink Sulong Army, I really need to see Inuarashi’s und Nekoamushi’s Sulong forms!

Btw, does anyone think that Oroshi’s Samurai and Ninja might change sides at some point, to even out the odds? Momo needs a cool leader moment in this war as well.
MezzoDragon

Pathetic Failure
@Dirty Bit  
If he does return, he should deserve more of a beatdown than he received. Being killed by a Yonko is too cool for him. Especially since said Yonko is the strongest creature (does this mean Kaido isn’t a human or there were creatures stronger than Whitebeard?) in the world.
MezzoDragon

Pathetic Failure
@QuasarNova  
Hopefully. I’m certain Luffy and his crew are nearing One Piece soon. This series has been going on long enough. Unless someone like Im, is actually stronger than Kaido, it’s going to take a lot to up the ante, no?
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
@MezzoDragon

Not to mention between Orochi’s devil fruit and his decapitation, his death seems too good to be true. It gave me pre-birdcage Dressrosa vibes.

I can just imagine the eight snake heads bursting out of Orochi’s severed neck.
MezzoDragon

Pathetic Failure
@Dirty Bit  
It’s a possibility, but it’s been a while since he lost his head. He might be actually dead. I kinda hope he is still alive. Just so he can have a much less dignified death. Being killed by a Yonko isn’t exactly the worst way to go. Orochi may be in Hell, but he can brag about being unkillable by anyone except the strongest creature in the world.
MezzoDragon

Pathetic Failure
Another member of the Worst Generation is going to side with Luffy. That makes, like, five of the ten non-Straw Hat crew members, no? As for the remaining five, I doubt Teach and Apoo are going to turn ally (nor would Luffy want them as allies). Hawkins might not try to ally with him either, but might once Luffy defies the others once again. As for Bonney and Urouge, I’ve no idea. Bonney might (or at least Sanji might try to convince her to ally… for his own reasons) and Urouge… I can’t remember if he even interacted with the Straw Hat Pirates. Has he? Well, in any case, the current arc is heating up. Possibly reaching its conclusion soon. How Luffy will defeat Kaido and/or Linlin (if he defeats either or both) is something I want to see.
Dirty Bit
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
@MezzoDragon

Urouge only interacted with the likes of Kizaru and Kaido, if we count him witnessing one of his suicide attempts

The situation with X Drake is definitely interesting. Yeah, I doubt Apoo won’t side with Luffy, let alone Hawkins. As for Bonney, I can see her recognizing Zoro and bitch about how Luffy punched out St. Charloss back at Sabaody Archipelago.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG

@Dirty Bit

I see this as Crocodile helping luffy in marineford. Sure he wants Kaido out but he still a marine and like hell he will become a pirate for real. Unless he does end up turning his back on the marines but I don’t see it from him
MezzoDragon

Pathetic Failure
@Dirty Bit  
Luffy would just laugh about it as Bonney tries to kill him. She might try to kill Zoro as well. And as I said, Sanji will want her to ally with them for… well… his own reasons for than practical reasons.

As for Urouge, him being the only Worst Generation member to not interact with the Straw Hats in any way is interesting. I hope he gets involved in some way. Either as another enemy or an ally. We might learn more about the Sky Islands from him.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I’m rewatching the Arlong Saga, and if only the East Blue had marines with devil fruit powers. Amazing how the World Government is so inept as to not be able to have one strong marine to at least face fishmen. The East Blue is weak but that’s why the World Government should at least have a few strongs marines there to face people like Don Krieg and the Fishmen. Because the people wouldn’t be able to defend themselves against stronger opponents. Although I suppose being the World Gov would mean you would have to divert your best troops in different areas but still they could at least try.
Dirty Bit

That's him, officer
@Cosmas-the-Explorer

Well, the World Government has skewed priorities. They’re more about their image as a pillar of justice rather than the actions they take to protect and serve their people.

Then you have the Celestial Dragons…
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
@Dirty Bit  
I bet that the World Government has an excess of powerful marines in the Grand Line just to “protect” the Celestial Dragons from people who serve them pepporoni pizza instead of pinapple pizza even if the World Noble didn’t specify what pizza he wanted.

And that the World Government probably is lying about how many marines they REALLY need in the Grand Line. In all seriousness they probably are more focused on high profile pirates and send their worst and most corrupt officers in the West Blue, because who cares about those weaklings?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide