One Piece Thread

TheDog
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Howdy 4 All
@Dirty Bit

I’m not. Beating your kids is just something people do in the world of One Piece. Both good people (Garp, Belle-mere, Zeff) and bad people (Kaido and Big Mom) beat their kids.
Mad Black
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I am kinda disappointed that Yamato isn’t a bit more buff, we don’t have that many physical strong brawler women in One Piece, and here we have a self identified male character, that could use a bit more muscle on her bones. Ok, Oda doesn’t need to go Ms. Monday on Yamato, but a more toned biceps, brought shoulders and a wider back would have been nice. Instead we get Odas typical sexy female character with the same proportions as always.  
Something that looks more like a female version of Zorro (muscular, toned, but not extrem bulky) instead of the 100th Nami look-alike.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG

@09MurphyM

||My brother is betting him not being dead two accounts:

Firstly, you know the fucker HAS a devil fruit, and three guesses as to which one is the first two don’t count. The yamato no orochi is a hydra so even if kido plowed him, my guess is he can just be killed in his zoan form by chopping the black head (the orocho tends to be a giant snake with only one black head). So a big smash like that would be like when K blew up that alien head in men in black

Secondly, Denjio and Hiyori still have a score to settle with him and if you think Oda is one to drop a plot point and never resolve it I laugh at thee because we just got Lola’s family plot resolved last arc ||
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
Yeah, this is definitely a pre-birdcage Doflamingo situation. Watch Orochi channel his inner hydra. Meanwhile, things are looking dicey all around. I’m sure Sanji and Zoro will storm in and get the party started alongside their captain.
Mad Black

Unknown Bounties.  
It’s been now half a year since we had the big reveal of the Yonko Bounties, we now know how much the most powerfull pirates are worth, but what do you think are the new bounties of the now former Shichibukai, of Silver Raylight, Dragon and some of the Yonko commanders?  
Dracule Mihawk is cosidered the strongest warlord and rivaled Shanks in many battles, so his former bounty might have been in the billion berry range even when it was frozen. But now that it has been reactivated, how much could be? Could it be as high as Shankes or Blackbeards bounty, or do think it will be closer to Luffys?  
Buggy the Clown had a very low bounty of only 15 million, I think it would be quiete a good joke to give him now over a billion, just for shits and giggles.  
Boa Hancock had a low bounty as well, she was around 80 million, and considering that Jimbei and Law are now between 400 and 500 million, I think that would be her range as well.  
Sir Crocodile is often underrated since Luffy took him out so early in the story, but it has been 2 years, we don’t know how strong he has become since then, if he trained his devil fruit and how big his new crew could be. He is kind of a wild card. If he lay low the last few years his bounty could be low as well. Even if his strength should easily be now a 500 million berry bounty.

Marco the Phoenix, he was the first commander of Whitebeard for a very long time, and considering that whitebeard was worth over 5 billion berry, I wouldn’t be surprised if his bounty was close to 2 billion berry.  
I would make a similar argument for King, he is Kaidos number 1, his number 3 Jack is worth a billion, and Queen 1.2 billion, so King probably is between 1.5 and 2 billion.  
Silver Raylight is one of the most hyped characters in One Piece, we saw how he stopped an admiral with ease and his Haki is one of the most advanced in the series, so personally I would put him somewhere between 2 and 2.5 billion berry. But I wouldn’t be surprised if it was even higher, but he still would be lower than Big Mom.

Monkey D. Dragon is still one of the most mysterious characters, we know barely anything about him. But in a former reverie it was claimed that he was the most wanted person in the world. That would put him around the range of Whitebeard and Roger, potentially even higher, since it was also said that Gol D. Roger had the highest pirate bounty ever, leaving room for Dragons bounty to be even higher.

And then there is Kozuki Oden, almost forgot about him. He’s quiet a notorious figure himself sailing with Whitebeard and Gol D. Roger, he was able to read the ponegliph and made it possible for Roger to become Pirate King. His retainers a quite stong as well, we saw Inuarashi and Nekomamushi hight Jack to stallmate, and Ashura Doji seemed to be stroger than Jack. Not to forget that he was the only one to wound Kaido in a single fight. I actually would be surprised if his former bounty was lower than 2 billion berry. Thought I would be fine with it if his bounty was as high as Luffys for the symbolism.
TheDog
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Howdy 4 All
@MezzoDragon

Well, he retired from piracy completely to become a professional dyer. Wish he’d joined the Straw Hats too, but his actions make sense, considering everything that happened during Dressrosa.
Mad Black

@Don’t  
He took a piece of Luffy’s vivre card, but didn’t actually join anything. Kinda because of his ego thing, guess it’s still to high to jump over for him.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide