One Piece Thread

Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
@QuasarNova
Also the G-8 Navarone arc isn’t canon but you shouldn’t skip it because it’s the best filler arc in anime period.

That, I can concede to. I can watch Sanji turn scraps into cuisine any day
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Mad Black  
I can’t just switch to subs though. I’ve watched the dub for so long, I can’t imagine anyone else play the characters (no matter how scummy Funimation has become).
Dirty Bit
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
@Mad Black
I can’t just switch to subs though. I’ve watched the dub for so long, I can’t imagine anyone else play the characters (no matter how scummy Funimation has become).

Trust me, it’s easier than it sounds. If not, you can always pick up the manga.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Mad Black  
**** the 4Kids dub. I was referring to the Funimation dub.

@Dirty Bit  
I’m the kind of guy that only watches Subtitles if something about the Dub bothers me (accents in JoJo season 1 or edited 4Kids versions). Otherwise, it’s Dub all the way.
Dirty Bit

That's him, officer
@Penguin Lagann

I suppose Johnny Yong Bosch’s British accent could use work

Meanwhile, years of playing a British kid worked wonders for Ben Diskin; all you hear from Joseph Joestar is Nigel Uno as an adult XD
09MurphyM

New chapter.  
Something very ominous has clearly happened to the straw hats, Law, and the other groups that were part of Kinemon’s plan to assault Oni island.
09MurphyM

The next One Piece special is actually going to be an animated version of Romance dawn. For those who may not know, Romance dawn was the original version of One Piece.
QuasarNova
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

||It’s weird seeing Roger now

Like… Everytime I see him, it’s no longer Roger, it’s Ace and so whenever I picture this  
full

I SEE THIS  
full ||
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide