[NSFW] Monster Musume thread

The★Rickmeister
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
>Stumble across this.
>Do a quick google search for a conversion rate or two.
>Quickly find that 100 Yen is about £0.64/$0.86-ish USD.
I’m not sure how to feel about that.
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Random-Rambling
Why the human butt on a tuar?
That’s exactly the argument people are having. The best point I’ve seen made is that the humanoid butt is a “false” butt that developed because evolutionary pressure made it that way.
This actually makes a lot of sense since the vast majority of monster-species in Monster Musume (which this game is a spin-off of) are all-female and need human men to reproduce. It makes sense that monster girls grow otherwise-useless buttocks in order to better attract human men.
The★Rickmeister
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
@GothArts
The images in my above post are a human personification of Parthurrnax from Skyrim, though It’d be interesting to see the exact kinds of designs get used for a Dark Souls Mod.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide