[NSFW] Monster Musume thread

The★Rickmeister
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
@Dirty Bit
More like Paid loot boxes, abysmal paid bonuses, a shitty player Player-owned house system, gradually drip-fed primogems, and at least two (2) optional payments that function more-or-less equivalent month-long subscriptions, with each one being at twice the cost of say, Runescape or FFVIX.
F/GO might not have the same pity system (1 guaranteed 4+* star every 2/300 rolls), if any, but at least it’s not charging me damn-near thirty/forty quid for the privilege.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Christ on a bike…Between that and Nintendo’s Online Expansion pack, one can only wonder if inflation’s that bad, or if people are just greedy.
They call it Gacha Hell for a reason. You KNOW you’re wasting your money. But your monkey brain can’t resist the shiny bits.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
Out of curiosity, I decided to tally up the number of Monster Girl Encyclopedia entries released since Volume II was published. There… really haven’t been that many.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide