[NSFW] Monster Musume thread

Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
I did it. I bought the first book.

full

full

So far, it’s really weird. But in a good way. Or maybe that’s just me being degenerate.

For example, the arachne. Her name is Nea. After the protagonist examines her (ahem) quite thoroughly, he finds that she’s not some half-mammal, half-arachnid chimera. Her entire body is mammalian, from her fuzzy abdomen to the fact that she has two, smaller additional pairs of breasts underneath.

She also functionally has three spines (one supporting her humanoid part, two more running in parallel supporting her spider-abdomen) and three sets of genitalia: the front set is vestigial, and can not be used in childbirth. It still retains most of its nerve endings though, and is often used for pleasure. The middle set is the true vagina, and is located near the anus. (Nea’s species do not have humanoid butts, thank goodness). The third set has mutated entirely into a set of spinnerets and silk glands.

I’m really enjoying it so far.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide