[NSFW] Monster Musume thread

Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Random-Rambling
I’m certain the ending I want wouldn’t be satisfying to anyone but me.

Out of curiosity, what would that be?

I’d like a “Tenchi Solution” (named after one of the first harem anime, Tenchi Muyo) where the MC literally just marries everyone in a poly relationship.

full
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Random-Rambling  
I think I mention it before, but I like it if Darling started having friends over who are also nice to non-humans, and the girls start realizing that their crush on Darling is heavily base on him being the first guy who was nice to them, and start finding others who are better suited for them, ending with just Darling and Spider living together, the one who goes out of her way to not hurt him.
The★Rickmeister
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
Ren Xiongmao  
full

So I got around to finishing Journey, and I can easily see why it’s earned the awards it has.  
The player character reminds me a little of the one you play as in Hob (red-clad seemingly faceless/voiceless entity)  
Although the difference is that Hob has actual combat and is more puzzle and exploration-focused, and also has weapon and apparel changes and upgrades.  
Another difference is that Hob is entirely single player, with no multiplayer elements whatsoever, and with gameplay, art-style and such more closely resembling a Zelda game.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Random-Rambling
I think I mention it before, but I like it if Darling started having friends over who are also nice to non-humans, and the girls start realizing that their crush on Darling is heavily base on him being the first guy who was nice to them, and start finding others who are better suited for them, ending with just Darling and Spider living together, the one who goes out of her way to not hurt him.

That sounds like the best ending. Even better, it resembles the original yonkoma series that inspired MonMusu!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide